Sunday, October 16, 2016

As the first nine weeks in coming to an end...

Just as we are getting used to the routines, schedules, students and their personalities, the end of the first nine weeks happens! (Seriously though, where did the last nine weeks go?)

I guess I should fill you in on my students! "John", from one of my first post, is ACTUALLY reading! And he is actually reading more pages per week than any other student. Guess the first few days of just "pretending" to read got boring.

Alexander Supermegatramp- Magoo is still his silly ole self: singing songs he does not know all the words to and being a class clown in the making.

As for me, midterms are almost over!! YAY!! Half way through this semester and I'm starting to get excited to be at my placement school all day.

That's all for now...

Ms. Perret

1 comment: